Coronavirus Update (COVID-19)
Cruising: COVID-19 Safety Practices
- We are operating to an updated seating plan, taking into account social distancing requirements
- Maximum guests aboard Spirit of the Wild will be 100 (capacity is otherwise 192)
- We have implemented heightened food safety and hygiene practices
- Hand sanitising stations are located throughout our terminal and vessel
- Your walking tour on Sarah Island may be split into two groups if protocols require this
- We will operate with additional crew to ensure our heightened cleaning practices can be maintained
We remain informed of updates via the Tasmanian Health Service and other state bodies and are happy to share the latest information with our guests, however if you need direct access, please visit: General Coronavirus Information.
If you have any questions or concerns relating to your booking with us, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We apologise sincerely for any inconvenience and hope we can welcome you aboard our award-winning cruise in the near future.
The COVID Ready Badge identifies Gordon River Cruises as a COVID Ready business and represents that we are operating in line with the NCCC COVIDsafe guidelines and other relevant Tasmanian government guidelines.