Coronavirus Update (COVID-19)
Updated: 7 July 2020
With easing government restrictions regarding COVID-19, we will commence cruising from 10 July 2020 on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays until further notice. We look forward to welcoming you aboard Spirit of the Wild.
Please note that up to and including this time, our Terminal operating hours have been adjusted to 10AM - 3PM, 7 days a week
Our first priority at the moment is the health, safety and wellbeing of our guests, staff and community. We feel we are in a strong position to help to be part of the effort against the spread of COVID-19 through this action and thank you for your support of our decision to halt cruising until 10 July 2020.
Recommencing Cruising: COVID-19 Safety Practices
- We will operate to an updated seating plan, taking into account social distancing requirements
- Maximum guests aboard Spirit of the Wild will be 100 (capacity is otherwise 192)
- We have implemented heightened food safety and hygiene practices
- Our on-board buffet will not be self-serve. Our trained staff will gladly assist to serve your lunch
- Hand sanitising stations are located throughout our terminal and vessel
- Your walking tour on Sarah Island may be split into two groups if protocols require this
- We will operate with additional crew to ensure our heightened cleaning practices can be maintained
We remain informed of updates via the Tasmanian Health Service and other state bodies and are happy to share the latest information with our guests, however if you need direct access, these are useful links:
If you have any questions or concerns relating to your booking with us, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We apologise sincerely for any inconvenience and hope we can welcome you aboard our award-winning cruise in the near future.