Inclusive tourism on the water
We provide equality of services and care to everyone, regardless of people’s age, disability, gender, gender identity, race, religion or belief or sexual orientation.
When we designed Spirit of the Wild, we placed an emphasis on the accessible features of the vessel.
- Equal-access terminal building
- Easy ramp access
- Gender neutral/equal-access toilets on the Main Deck
- Handrails available in numerous locations around the vessel
- Dedicated seat spaces for guests who would like to bring a wheelchair to use as a seat - wheelchair storage is also available
- Our friendly team of guides who ensure a seamless and comfortable experience for our guests
- Both land excursions allow for easy disembarkation. Heritage Landing’s raised non-slip boardwalk is truly accessible, with the exception of a small set of steps that can be navigated around. Sarah Island also offers an accessible experience.
- Our disabled seating provides amazing, uninterrupted views and is located close to the equal access toilets via flat floor.
- Companion Cards are accepted.
- Our menu includes a range of gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan options. Please contact us if you have other dietary requirements and our chefs will happily prepare a meal specifically to suit your needs.
- Pram access, pram storage and baby change facilities available.
We have a range of booking options available for our guests. Feel free to give us a call on (03) 6471 4300, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or book online via our website.
If you would like to enquire about how we can assist with ensuring your experience with us comfortable, enjoyable and rewarding, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Click here for a 360° virtual tour of Spirit of the Wild.
Easy disabled access and was world class and informative
"I am in a wheelchair so finding accessible tours can be difficult. Carol looked after us with the allocated seating. Highly recommend the seats 323/324 (and the same on the opposite side). Transfer into the seat was easy and the view from those seats was almost uninterrupted, which was important as I could not access the outside decks... Disabled toilet was very clean and spacious.... Access onto the first nature walk was easy and the boardwalk was the best I had ever negotiated - top marks!"
George C, via TripAdvisor