An unforgettable experience
At Gordon River Cruises we are committed to ensuring your time on the west coast is one to remember. We're excited to welcome you aboard and to offer you the best quality, service and experience.
We're proud members of the Tasmanian tourism industry. We work hard to maintain a number of accreditations and memberships that help us to achieve the high-quality experiences we provide to our guests.
• Tourism Industry Council Tasmania (TICT) Quality Tourism
• Australian Tourism Accreditation Program (ATAP) Rainbow Accreditation
• Australian Tourism Industry Council (ATIC) Accessibility Accreditation
• ATIC EcoStar Tourism Accreditation
• ATIC Sustainable Tourism Accreditation
• Australian Tourism Export Council (ATEC) and World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) Safe Travels Stamp
• ATEC COVID-Ready Accreditation
• 2021 & 2020 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice
• 2020 TICT People's Choice Award Bronze
• 2019 Australian Tourism Awards Silver – Tour Operator
• 2019 Tasmanian Tourism Awards Gold – Tour Operator
• 2018 Tasmanian Tourism Awards Gold – Tour Operator
• 2018 THA Awards - Tasmania’s Best Guided Tour
• 2016 Tasmanian Tourism Awards Silver – Tour Operator
Through Tasmania’s peak tourism body, the Tourism Industry Council of Tasmania, we maintain a ‘Quality Tourism’ accreditation. This assures our guests that we’re benchmarked alongside Tasmania’s best tourism operators, maintain all necessary licensing and insurances and have regular audits to ensure quality standards are being met.
Destination West Coast
As members of our local tourism body, we can contribute to the vibrancy and direction of the industry in our part of Tasmania. The west coast of Tasmania is highly dependent upon tourism and we actively work with our local partners to help to grow our industry and enhance the quality of the experience we can all provide for our visitors.
Australian Tourism Export Council (ATEC)
Gordon River Cruises is a member of ATEC and works closely with a number of international partners to help to put Tassie on the world stage.
Tasmanian Hospitality Association (THA)
Key to making our experience as special as it can be is a capable, strong industry and the THA helps to build a strong tourism and hospitality workforce.